Foundations of quantum computing
We see big leaps forward in quantum computing. The moment when quantum computers will outperform their classical counterpart seems closer than ever. But wait, a classical counterpart? How do quantum computers actually differ from all the computers we are used to? And why do quantum computers even matter?
This and a lot more will be part of this course.
About this module
In this module you will learn ...
- to describe the core ideas behind quantum computing.
- to differentiate quantum computing from conventional computing.
This module ...
- does not expect prior math or physics knowledge.
- requires you to get active and experiment with the tools provided.
- is better taken with friends or co-workers to actively discuss and speak about what you’ve learned.
Our modules are exploratory in nature. Thus, you will actively experience the different ideas of quantum computing, its algorithms and its applications. For this, you will be able to play with interactive animations, test your understanding using quizzes, etc.